Our website and our online store area have been carefully designed to provide you with as much information as possible on all our products. To help you make the right selection please use this information and select carefully.
- Unless otherwise agreed by us in its absolute discretion, all Products are sold on a no return for credit basis, unless • Subject to this clause, the Products are received in a damaged state; or • incorrect Products are supplied to You; or • the Products are faulty.
- Should the delivery have been delayed by you not being present to receive the first delivery OR you have authorised delivery without signature OR you have given incorrect/incomplete delivery/address details, then we are unable to provide any refund or return as any faults or damage could be due to delayed delivery, as the nature of this product is fragile.
- Subject to clauses 1 & 2, if the Product delivered is not what you ordered (including any replacement Products), or does not correspond with its description or the Product delivered is not of a satisfactory quality, we will, at our option, deliver to you a replacement Product or refund to you the price paid.
- Claims for credit must be made within 48 hours of receipt or collection of the Products by You by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. A copy of the slip which accompanied the Products that were supplied must be presented, failing which any such claims are deemed to be waived.
- In the event we agree to the return of the Products for credit, You will be notified of the appropriate procedure to be complied with to return the Products.
- If you are entitled to a refund from us, we will pay as soon as possible, but in any event within 30 days and by the same method with which you paid. While in your possession, you must keep any Products you intend to return to us in good condition.
Poppy’s Chocolate accepts no responsibility for loss or damage occurring in transit on return to us.