We service a broad range of other businesses to meet their chocolate and branding needs.

Corporates

Looking to IMPRESS YOUR CLIENTS? Show that YOU are a CUT ABOVE the rest by rewarding them with HIGH QUALITY, DELICIOUS CHOCOLATES! A simple, AFFORDABLE token of appreciation can make a world of DIFFERENCE. Be different, show your clients YOU CARE. How much is their business WORTH to YOU?

Hospitality

Want to EXCITE YOUR CUSTOMERS with delicious desserts or place that FINISHING TOUCH to a coffee? Poppy’s is the place to get your chocolate buttons, dessert cups, decorations and after dinner chocolates.

Promotions

QUALITY CHOCOLATES are the BEST PROMOTIONAL PRODUCT to break the ice with your customers. Need custom labels? YES WE CAN! We gladly will brand it FOR YOU. Make that next promotion something customers will REMEMBER! CUSTOM LABELED or made promotional CHOCOLATES.

Gifts & Hampers

Want gifts or hampers that EVERYONE will LOVE? Did you know 99% of people love chocolate and the other 1% is lying? We have all kinds of UNIQUE GIFTS and HAMPERS covered and can make to order. WARM HEARTS, give a HIGH QUALITY GIFT, CHOCOLATE.

Contact us to see if
we can provide chocolates that will make your
Business Stand Out!

We Sell Direct To Public Also

Get a free quote for your company